That’s worth repeating: West Hollywood will have actual eateries, lounges, and cafes that allow smoking, vaping, and/or munching on edibles and weed-infused food.
West Hollywood officials began screening applicants in April, where entities spent thousands of dollars to submit detailed proposals to an independent five-member committee. There are five license categories, which brings the following new businesses into West Hollywood:
– Eight edibles-only consumption area cafes
– Eight consumption lounges where cannabis smoking, vaping, and edibles can be consumed on-site
– Eight medical dispensary services
– Eight new adult-use retail businesses
– Eight cannabis delivery services
– Each businesses must now secure a West Hollywood business license within the next 12 months, and find a physical location.