Notice is hereby given that the Sira Naturals, Inc. (formally known as Sage Naturals, Inc.) of 13 Commercial Way, Milford, Massachusetts will conduct a Community Outreach Meeting on the following matter on March 15, 2018 in the Upper Town Hall auditorium at the Milford Town Hall, 52 Main Street, Milford, MA at 7:00 P.M. Sira Naturals, Inc. intends to apply for one or more of the following Adult-use Marijuana Establishment licenses: Marijuana Cultivator; Marijuana Product Manufacturer; Marijuana Research Facility, at 13 Commercial Way, Milford, Massachusetts pursuant to M.G.L. Ch. 94G and Chapter 55 of the Acts of 2017, other applicable laws and regulations promulgated thereunder, including those promulgated thereunder by the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission. Sira Naturals, Inc. will not seek a retail Adult-use Marijuana license in Milford.
Information presented at the community outreach hearing will include, but not be limited to:
1. The type(s) of Adult-use Marijuana Establishment to be located at the proposed address;
2. Information adequate to demonstrate that the Adult-use Marijuana Establishment location will be maintained securely;
3. Steps to be taken by the Adult-use Marijuana Establishment to prevent diversion to minors;
4. A plan by the Marijuana Establishment to positively impact the community· and
5. Information adequate to demonstrate that the location wil1 not constitute a nuisance to the community by noise, odor, dust, glare, fumes, vibration, heat, glare, or other conditions likely to cause nuisance.
Community members will be permitted and are encouraged to ask questions and receive answers from representatives of Sira Naturals, Inc.
A copy of this notice is on file with the Town Clerk, at the Board of Selectmen’s office, and the Planning Board office, all located at the Milford Town Hall, 52 Main Street, Milford, MA, and a copy of this Notice was mailed at least seven calendar days prior to the community outreach meeting to abutters of the proposed address of the Marijuana Establishment, owners of land directly opposite on any public or private street or way, and abutters to the abutters within three hundred feet of the property line of the petitioner as they appear on the most recent applicable tax list, notwithstanding that the land of any such owner is located in another city or town. S