Comprised on small farmers across the Commonwealth, FarmBug Cooperative is on a mission to bring organic, farm-grown, craft-cannabis to the patients and consumers of Massachusetts.
On July 16th, 2018 at 7:00 PM at Buckland Town Hall, FarmBug Co-op will conduct a community outreach meeting to discuss
The purpose of this meeting is to explain the intent and provide information about potential impacts to the neighborhood and community as a whole. During this meeting, we will cover:
• General information about the proposed Marijuana Establishment
• Required permitting information
• Compliance with local ordinances
• Security requirements set forth in 935 CMR 500
• Strategies to prevent diversion to minors
Local residents are encouraged to attend this meeting to bring forth any questions or concerns with the proposed establishment. We hope to see you there!