ELEVATE NE is proud to welcome attorneys from the preeminent marijuana policy law firm, Vicente Sederberg, to lead a discussion about securing licensure for microbusinesses in Massachusetts. Attorneys Valerio Romano, who represents cannabis dispensaries and other cannabis businesses from the Berkshires to Provincetown, and Matthew Bartling, a Colorado native with expertise assisting small cannabis businesses, will present key information to help microbusiness applicants:
– Understand the types and levels of licenses and know which is right for you
– Implement proven best practices for winning host community approval
– Avoid mistakes in application filing
– Submit an effective and complete application using Vicente Sederberg’s proven tips and strategies
– Differentiate your small cannabis business from others in a growing marketplace
The presentations will be followed by open networking to help microbusiness owners and other professionals connect in a collaborative environment. Bring your business cards and a plan for meeting the types of service providers and partners your team needs!
Are you an Economic Empowerment Priority Applicant already certified by the Cannabis Control Commission? Contact email@example.com with your application number to request a discount code for you and a colleague.